Pain Cream 500mg
Size / Volume
AMOUNT OF CBD
- A high concentration of full-spectrum, active cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and omega fatty acids
- 100% legal with less than 0.3% THC
- 100% free of harmful pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, GMOs
- Available without a prescription
- Recommended by our Pharmacists
- Consciously grown and extracted in Kentucky, U.S.A.
CBD products can be used to help promote a sense of calm, as well as support focus and the management of normal day-to-day stresses.
Anti-Anxiety, Anti-Depressant, Antioxidant, Neuroprotective.
Compounds found in CBD feature neuroprotection and vasodilation properties which future assist in the conservation and treatment of glaucoma.
CBD works by improving bone density and reducing the occurrence of bone diseases. It strengths the collagen "bridge" that forms at the site of the break which then hardens with the new bone.
A recent study showed that 80% of chronic pain patients feel cannabinoids relieved their pain better than opioids, as well as decreased side effects and improved their quality of life.
Studies have not only demonstrated CBD's pain-killing properties, but also its ability to reduce spasms and improve motor function in SCI patients.